No right click
logo

St. Stephanus Church, Leiwen, N°8

St. Stephanus Church, Leiwen, N°8

The origins of the Church date back to the 14th century. The chancel was built around 1500, the country house and the west tower was finished acoording to the plans of Johannes Seiz by his brother Andreas in 1769. The equipment of the church was held in a rich rococo style. In the crypt are still preserved original remains of the Gothic paintings from the 16th century.

Leave a reply