Last update was provided on Juny 2019
for the website: www.vosswinkels.com
Zum Kirschbäumchen 12
Phone: +49 6500 2179205
Fax: +49 6500 2179764
a. when you visit this website
- the net browser on your computer or personal device will not share any information with the server of our website. It means that:
- NO personal data will be stored, neither temporarily nor permanently as Log-files;
- NO cookies will be used for any analyze-tools or other tracking technologies;
- NO newsletter will be proposed or sent out at this time;
- NO registry is necessary for this website;
- ONLY for the use of the option "Comments" a registration is necessary. The used e-mail addresses and IP addresses are recorded in Germany on our server at "Strato" without your intervention and stored until automated deletion. The anonymized IP address will not be evaluated or passed on to third parties until automated deletion.
- We reserve the right to change this in case of hacking (illegal interventions). Please inform yourself regularly about a possible change to this point.
b. when you use our Block for discussions
Please create an account in the block with your e-mail. If you want to delete your account, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. The collected personal data will be deleted after completion of the request you have made. A notification will be made immediately. The IP address, which is recorded by Word-Press as standard, will be anonymized. We reserve the right to change this in case of hacking (any kind of illegal interference with our website) and use it as proof for display. Further information can be provided voluntarily. Discussions that are not subject to general ethics will not be published or will be deleted. The processing of data for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with art. 6 (1) lit. a) of Data Protection Basic Regulation based on your voluntarily granted consent. The personal data collected for the use of the communication will be deleted after completion of the request made by you.
NO personal data will be shared with any third parties.
The type of information a cookie collects includes the date and time of you visited, your browsing history, your preferences and your user name. I do not get any information using cookies about your identity. Cookies enable easier and user-friendly to share my offers with you. Cookies will be automatically or manually deleted as soon as you left my Website.
Our website does not collect, use or share information by using tracking technologies such as Tracking tools, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Conversion tracking etc.
According to art. 6 (1) lit. f) of Data Protection Basic Regulation we will use soon on our website social plug-ins of the social networks Twitter and Instagram to better promote our website. The underlying commercial purpose is to be considered as a legitimate interest in terms of the of Data Protection Basic Regulation. The responsibility for the privacy-compliant use is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The plug-ins are used in the way of the so-called two-click method in order to protect the visitors of our website best possible. Please inform yourself regularly about any changes to this point.
When your personal data was used according to art. 6 (1) lit. f) of Data Protection Basic Regulation, you are entitled per art. 21 of this Regulation to dissent to the storage, use and collecting of your personal data. If you wish to make use of your dissent right, please let us know by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of your privacy is very important to us. Our website is committed to protecting your personal data and takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from any unauthorized access. For this reason, we use secure socket layer technology (SSL). These safety measures will be upgraded according to the technological development.
This Policy was last updated on May 2018. It may change from time to time because of changes of legal or regulatory requirements. You can access the last updated policy anytime while visiting our website or you can print it: https://vosswinkels.com/privacy-policy.