Sensitive reactions to wine can be very different. Our friend reacts promptly with a red face, encreased perspiration and often a sleepless night (by increasing the heart rate) . Generally, affected people describe:
- problems of the mucous membranes of the nose and / or mouth;
- assosiated respiratory complaints;
- stomach and intestinal complaints;
- itching on reddened skin;
- extremely low blood pressure;
- extremely high blood pressure;
- migraine attacks;
Alcohol is a cytotoxin and is often underestimated. Excessive consumption of alcohol can already have a strong influence on the symptoms described above. Why can the symptoms be triggered in small quantities in wine?
In this respect, I will also explain the differences, such as "the wine is made in the vineyard" or "the wine is made in the cellar".
All rights reserve. All information is supplied without guarantee.